Partnership Day: Sustainable Resource for the Future, FROAST’s Culmination produced 23 agricultural partners; launched IEC Materials Fostering Robust Organic Agriculture Sustainable Technology (FROAST) held its culmination day dubbed as, Partnership...
Extension Services Office
WHO WE ARE
We are a primordial institutional function
- To establish a programs projects and well-defined for Extension components: Planet, People, Prosperity, Partner- ship and Peace in engagement partnerships with innovative strategies.
- To improve the quality of life at the grassroots level
- To enhance and meet the targets in CHED, DBM, PASUC and other clientele
- To create a better world to live in among adopted marginalized beneficiaries nationwide and abroad through rele- vant research-based extension programs for socio-economic growth in the field of extension.
- To actively involved in the pursuit of community and social development to contribute to the empowerment of its beneficiaries, partners, colleges, branches, and campuses in responsive extension programs.
- To enhance relevant extension programs that will improve science and technology systems, processes, materials and products.
- To provide a dynamic and integrated development service in the target areas of the University through collaborative efforts of faculty, students, industries and community.
- To enhance capability to the University, Faculty, Staff and Students in the delivery of extension services.
- To strengthen the knowledge innovation, management system.
- To produce citizens who are equipped with vocational/ livelihood/ technical skills that ensure productivity.
Events and Programs
Read the latest posts from Extension Services Office
ESO boosts BulSU community’s knowledge in providing extension services through the conduct of capacity and capability building training To further improve the quality of providing responsive public services directed toward...
A total of 800 hardwood, fruit-bearing, tress, and Rhizophora seedlings were planted in Sitio Suha, San Mateo, Norzagaray, Bulacan and Brgy. Pamarawan, City of Malolos, Bulacan during the Environmental Volunteerism...